“The Newsom family has purchased a more kid-friendly house in the Sacramento area, and it’s currently being renovated,” the governor’s spokesman, Nathan Click, said in a statement. “They will move their four kids, two dogs and bunny rabbit in a few months and open up the magnificently-renovated historic Governor’s Mansion for public events and state business. They love being a permanent part of the Sacramento community and are excited about living, working and raising a family here.”
- Recode Daily: New California Governor Gavin Newsom proposes a "data dividend" for state residents
- California Governor Says Earthquakes Are a 'Wake-Up Call'
- California college athlete 'fair pay' bill goes to governor
- California governor signs law to limit shootings by police
- With More PG&E Shutoffs Possible, Gov. Demands Improvements
- California Vaccine Bill Amended To Appease Governor
- CA Gov. Slams PG&E 'Greed,' Urges Inquiry, Customer Refunds
- CA Gov. Announces New Site With Info On Wildfires, Power Shutoffs
- CA Gov. Signs New Gun Control Laws, Citing Violence 'Epidemic'
- CA Gov. Wants State's High Gas Prices To Be Investigated
Gov. Gavin Newsom and family to pass on the governor's mansion, head to Sacramento suburbs have 169 words, post on www.latimes.com at January 19, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.