A frustrated Zverev smashed his racquet at one point but managed to save two match points in the third set before Raonic clinched the victory in a tiebreak. Meanwhile, fourth seed Alexander Zverev has his work cut out against big-serving Canadian Milos Raonic, with Croat Borna Coric or Frenchman Lucas Pouille awaiting the victor. I feel like during the first set, I might have tried to over-hit or she (Sevastova) was returning a lot of balls.Now, despite not playing any lead-up tournaments to this year’s Australian Open, she’s once again thriving under the bright lights.The sixth seed won a topsy-turvy tie 6-2 1-6 6-1 to reach the last eight, where she will face reigning US Open champion Naomi Osaka as she bids to make a Grand Slam semi for the first time. “But I think the only way people would really care is if I’m wearing some sort of athletic gear, if I was walking around with my tennis racquet”. “I’m supposed to be good at starting matches”, Osaka said.”I was watching all these kids winning, like last night Tsitsipas beat Federer and I was like, woah, so I decided I wanted to do well too”.”I think I don’t really… Read full this story
- Serena Williams reaches Wimbledon semifinals
- I Drove A Challenger Hellcat And I Almost Crashed It
- A Game With One Door And Hundreds Of Keys
- Mobility: small businesses reap benefits, beat challenges
- BYOD on rise in Asia, but challenges remain
- In Ashley Madison's wake, here's one man's story of sex, sorrow and extortion
- Impact Team: Ashley Madison 'blackmailed' users, not us
- Zero Day Weekly: Jeep hacking stunt, JPMorgan bust, Ashley Madison and LifeLock 'had one job'
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer's big challenge: Fix the ad technology stack
- Windows Phone app challenge: Can it stand up to the big boys?
Elina Svitolina sees off Madison Keys challenge to reach last eight have 301 words, post on upbeacon.net at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.