Brown went missing in the days before the Steelers Week 17 game against the Bengals by Ryan Wilson @ryanwilsonCBS 51s ago • 2 min read Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said he couldn’t get in touch with Antonio Brown in the days leading up to their regular-season finale, which is why the star wide receiver wasn’t active for the team’s biggest game of the season. Perhaps Tomlin should’ve taken to Twitter to get Brown’s attention. Early Saturday morning, in response to the news that longtime NFL reporter and Hall of Fame voter Peter King removed Brown from his All-Pro ballot because he went missing in what Tomlin described as the team’s “darkest hour,” Brown tweeted: “System where you have no leverage.” On Friday, here’s what King told Mike Florio during an appearance on “Pro Football Talk Live”: “I thought about it, and I said, ‘I can’t in good conscience put a guy who took the equivalent of six percent of the season, and flushed it down the toilet when the Steelers were in a playoff implication game,'” he said.Brown isn’t completely without leverage. As it stands, he averages $17 million a season, which is second only to Odell Beckham among all… Read full this story
- Antonio Brown 'was high when he and his trainer threw rocks at a moving company truck driver,' leading Florida police to issue a warrant for his arrest
- Antonio Brown pens apology to Ben Roethlisberger: 'I never realized how good I had it'
- Le'Veon Bell clears the air on his relationship with Adam Gase, his future with the Jets and Antonio Brown
- The Hill's Morning Report — Trump basks in acquittal; Dems eye recanvass in Iowa
- 'It was the courteous thing to do - considering the alternative!' Nancy Pelosi defends tearing up State of the Union calling Donald Trump's speech 'DIRTY' after he started by snubbing her handshake
- The Hill's Morning Report - Icy moments between Trump, Pelosi mark national address
- With Knicks reportedly pursuing Masai Ujiri again, James Dolan must hope the timing is right
- Nuggets Insider: Why Keita Bates-Diop provides best value among trade additions
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump acquitted; Romney breaks ranks on impeachment
- The Hill's Morning Report - An incredibly busy week; Iowa caucuses today
Antonio Brown tweets about All-Pro snub, Steelers reportedly expected to consider trade offers for disgruntled WR have 373 words, post on www.cbssports.com at January 5, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.