The Warriors fall short of an ‘A’ but will be just fine, the Thunder exceed expectations and the Celtics have room to improve by CBS Sports Staff moments ago • 14 min read On opening night, every NBA team has hopes of fortune and glory — and perhaps a perfect 82-0 season. But those dreams quickly fade as the reality of the season sets in, and unforeseen roadblocks, whether injuries, internal drama or outright poor performance, rear their ugly heads. Every team has had obstacles during the 2018-19 season, but some have managed to deal with them better than others. So our CBS Sports NBA staff thought, at the halfway point of the season, it was only fitting to hand out grades for each team. These are all relative to expectations — the Hawks don’t get an “F” because they’re at the bottom of the Eastern Conference — and they’re all based on the team’s performance thus far, not any sort of projection. As you’ll quickly see, a lot of the teams we expected to pass with flying colors have struggled out of the gate, while others have completely exceeded our expectations. One thing’s for sure — these grades won’t… Read full this story
- NBA's greatest players of all-time: Who are the top 23?
- Trump brags how he aced a cognitive test that left Walter Reed doctors 'very surprised' as he mocks Biden 'because he couldn't pass one' and slams de Blasio for Black Lives Matter mural
- NBA Power Rankings after wildest summer in league history
- Inside NFL’s reluctance to hire ex-agents to run teams
- On this day in sport: History for Nadal, delight for Warriors and a World Cup shock
- EA Sports UFC 4 Announced With First Details: Backyard Brawls, No Ultimate Team, No Joe Rogan
- EA Sports UFC 4 Announced With Early Details: Backyard Brawls, No Ultimate Team, No Joe Rogan
- EA Sports UFC 4 Announced With Early Details: Missing Ultimate Team And Joe Rogan
- EA Sports UFC 4 Announced, Won't Have Ultimate Team Or Joe Rogan
- All The New Games & Demos Surprise-Released Today (PC Gaming Show, Guerrilla Collective)
2018-19 NBA Midseason Grades: Surprise teams join Raptors, Warriors as title contenders; two franchises earn fat F's have 340 words, post on www.cbssports.com at January 22, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.