Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer was delayed. Currently underway in Sao Paulo, Brazil is CCXP, and Marvel showed up with plenty of awesome surprises. Yesterday, during a Captain Marvel panel they screened an exciting clip exclusively for the audience in attendance. Spider-Man: Far From Home was also a prominent film at the event and it was originally reported that after the film’s trailer debuted during its panel yesterday, the trailer would then be released online. Also read: What We Learned About ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ At CCXP It was then reported that the trailer was going to be delayed, possibly until December 18th, and that sadly seems to be the case. The trailer didn’t hit the internet yesterday but stars Tom Holland, Jacob Batalon, on and Jake Gyllenhaal showed up for a live-stream interview after the event. This is what Holland had to say about debuting the trailer exclusively to fans attending the event. “We debuted the new Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer just for you guys exclusively because sometimes we just want to show our support, and you guys have been so amazing to us ever since I got this job. And I guess we just wanted to come and say thank you really and that… Read full this story
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer marks debut of Tom Holland's Spider-Man
- ‘Crazy Rich Asian’ Star Remy Hii Joins ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Cast (Exclusive)
- EXCLUSIVE: Jon Bernthal and Tom Holland made audition tapes together to land The Punisher and Spider-Man roles
- SEE IT: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ trailer features a younger, more energetic Peter Parker
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ — Here’s Why Spider-Man Took Longer to Disappear Than Everyone Else
- Iron Man will appear in upcoming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Marisa Tomei ‘disappointed’ scene showing her character rescue child was cut from ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Watch: Spider-Man spinoff 'Venom' releases new trailer
- Inside the making of 'Captain America: Civil War': Fights, politics and the tangled web involving Spider-Man
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' slings $117 million debut and Sony rejoices
Tom Holland Explains ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Trailer Delay have 328 words, post on heroichollywood.com at December 9, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.