Magazines have always been in the business of crafting celebrity appearances. Even before Photoshopexisted in 1988, the magazine industry has collaborated with celebrities to carefully present images that shape our consciousness. Digital editing takes that to another degree. Now, any celebrity can change their appearance in a photo with the swipe of a finger. For many people, it’s a serious problem. One major criticism lobbed at celebrities and magazines is that they promote unrealistic body standards – especially for women. Celebrities often post Photoshopped selfies. And, of course, altered images are common in advertising as well. Sometimes, though, the manipulation is obvious. And that leads fans, critics, and even celebrities themselves to sometimes react harshly. Here are 46 celebrity Photoshops that turned into disasters. Aly Weisman contributed to a previous version of this article. Lena Dunham was clearly missing something in this 2014 Vogue cover shoot. Like many things Lena Dunham does, it was controversial. Her arm mysteriously disappeared. Other photos from the shoot were also heavily Photoshopped, but Dunham was OK with it. She told Slate that she saw the Photo shoot as a fantasy, not something that was supposed to emulate real life. “Vogue isn’t the place that… Read full this story
- 'The Bachelor' Dragged for Worst Bikini Photoshop Job Ever
- Love Island's Laura Anderson sparks concern with slim snap amid photoshop claims
- Kim Kardashian slams Kylie Jenner's makeup as 'cheap s***' after tutorial fail
- David Edelstein’s Worst Movies of 2013
- Jesy Nelson jabs Chris Hughes as she celebrates without him after snapper brawl
- From Kim Kardashian to Piers Morgan, Jameela Jamil’s on a one-woman mission to take on the celebrity world’s ‘bullies’ and ‘fat-shamers’
- Kim Kardashian shares miscarriage fears 'after doctors failed to find heartbeat'
- Chris Hughes looks miserable as he's spotted for first time since NTAs brawl
- Selma Blair hilariously photoshops son Arthur, 7, onto a varsity rowing team as she mocks college admissions scandal
- How low can she go? Blac Chyna tops the worst-dressed list at the 2020 Oscars in a VERY revealing gown - while Janelle Monae, Kristen Wiig and Sandra Oh turn heads for all the wrong reasons
The 46 worst celebrity Photoshop fails of all time have 347 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at December 24, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.