By JK Schmidt – December 5, 2018 05:53 pm EST Share 1 Comments 1 The first animated film featuring the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man greatly expands the Marvel Comics multiverse on the big screen, as Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse will introduce audiences to cult-favorite characters like Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man Noir, and Spider-Ham. But the movie also brings in many popular Marvel villains, with Kingpin at the forefront. And though many other baddies get their time to shine, a few classic Spider-Man enemies are left out of the film. As buzz round the film continues to mount while Sony revealed their plans to follow up with sequels and spinoff movies, producers Phil Lord and Chris Miller shed light on the Spidey Villain they want to feature in the next film. In an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com’s Chris Killian, Miller wasted no time in revealing who they wanted to see: Rhino. “I mean, he’s never been depicted in a movie,” Miller said, “so I feel like everybody knows the ones that were in the movies. They know Doc Oc, and they know Green Goblin, and they also know Mysterio.” We’ll forgive Miller for forgetting Paul Giamatti’s portrayal of Rhino in The Amazing Spider-Man 2,… Read full this story
- 9 essential tips and tricks for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Marvel kicking off Atlanta production on Black Panther sequel in July amid COVID-19 pandemic and tragic loss of star Chadwick Boseman
- 'Wear a mask, I'm wearing two': Tom Holland shares first look at Spider-Man 3... and promotes safety on set by doubling up on face coverings
- Is Alfred Molina Returning as Doctor Octopus in Spider-Man 3?
- Tom Holland & Zendaya Do Their Own Stunts in Spider-Man 3 Set Video
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales player recreates one of Into the Spider-Verse’s best scenes
- The best Spider-Man: Miles Morales deals and prices on PS5
- Black Panther 2 Wants Narcos: Mexico Star Tenoch Huerta as One of the Bad Guys
- Venom: Let Them Be Carnage Link to Spider-Man May Have Been Leaked by Halloween Costumes
- Microsoft acquires Fallout and Elder Scrolls creator Bethesda for $7.5billion
'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Creators Reveal Which Villain They Want in a Sequel have 332 words, post on comicbook.com at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.