FORMER world champion boxer Kell Brook is desperate to finally get Amir Khan in the ring to “knock him out” after his long term rival called him gay in a bizarre video. The Sheffield ace, known as Special K, issued the challenge to Khan after he dismissed the boxer’s claims – made in a recorded interview – he was gay as “rubbish”. In the interview, Khan also suggested his foe was stabbed in the leg six years ago because he “tried it on with some poor guy” and branded his most recent opponent “a stripper”. The Olympic silver medallist was speaking at a charity event in London last Monday just days before Brook took on Aussie fighter Michael Zerafa. He said: “How much confidence does this guy have? I’ve been told by numerous guys that he’s not a confident guy… There’s talks about him being gay. “If you’re a real man, come out and say ‘Yeah, you know, I’m gay, and it is what it is.’ Come out and tell the truth. Speak out about it. Don’t be afraid.” Speaking to a journalist from sports agency Hayters, he added: “If he is a confident man, he needs to come out and tell… Read full this story
- Wilder vs Fury 2, the Canelo Golovkin trilogy and Lomachenko against Inoue: The 11 mega-fights we want to see in 2020
- Fans shocked by Anthony Joshua’s new look, and say heavyweight ace is now ‘a boxer instead of a bodybuilder’
- How 2018 saw London’s streets run red with blood in devastating orgy of violence that saw 132 people murdered – the highest rate for 10 YEARS
- Lionhead: The inside story
- Tiger Woods' Masters win has Jack Nicklaus 'shaking in my boots'
- How Matteo Salvini pulled Italy to the far right
- Ben Stokes’ career looked finished after booze-fuelled street brawl – but now he’s a Three Lions hero
Kell Brook desperate to knock Amir Khan out after rival claimed he was GAY in bizarre video have 309 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.