A generational photo shows Hollywood legend Kirk Douglas smiling down at his 8-month-old granddaughter. (Getty Images) Catherine Zeta-Jones is showing her father-in-law some genuine love on his 102nd birthday. Iconic screen legend Kirk Douglas celebrated his impressive special day on Sunday, and Zeta-Jones — who is married to the Spartacus star’s two-time Oscar-winning son, Michael Douglas — paid tribute with a heartfelt message on Instagram. THE SWEET WAY KIRK DOUGLAS KEPT JOHN WAYNE’S HIGH AT THE END OF HIS LIFE “Happy 102nd birthday to the most beautiful man. We love you Kirk,” the 49-year-old actress wrote alongside a heartfelt video featuring her and her husband’s daughter, Carys Zeta Douglas , playing the piano and singing Christina Aguilera’s “Beautiful,” overlayed with old photos and screenshots from throughout Douglas’ long and incomparable career. The images in the tribute video include candid family pics, press stills from Douglas’ old movies, and some touching home video clips that paint a heartwarming and loving portrait of the actor’s life and legacy. KIRK DOUGLAS RECEIVES STANDING OVATION AT THE GOLDEN GLOBES Carys also shared a tribute to her grandfather on Sunday, sharing a behind-the-scenes snapshot of Douglas from his younger years, on the set of one of his iconic films. “102 years… Read full this story
- Catherine Zeta-Jones gushes over rarely seen son and lookalike daughter in sweet snap
- Catherine Zeta-Jones’ husband Michael Douglas shares glimpse inside beautiful garden at New York mansion
- Catherine Zeta-Jones' daughter Carys shares glimpse into relationship with dad Michael Douglas
- Catherine Zeta-Jones -- I'm Still Married Too, Bitches
- None of Kirk Douglas' children get a penny as he gives away £61m to charity
- Michael Douglas says he used to smoke marijuana with Romancing The Stone co-star Danny DeVito: 'We were both potheads'
- 'I would love to have shared that with her!' Paul Mescal admits Normal People co-star Daisy Edgar-Jones' Emmy snub is 'disappointing'
- After Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas split, here are 8 of the best celebrity breakup excuses
- Is a relationship with an older man BETTER?
- Ciara shares heart-melting selfie video of newborn son Win, six weeks, snoozing peacefully in a baby sling
Catherine Zeta-Jones gushes over Kirk Douglas on 102nd birthday have 346 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 10, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.