As the 2018 holiday season begins, Samantha Martin is actively nesting.“I found the perfect house, and we’re cat-ifying the whole thing,” she says with enthusiasm over the phone, just after Thanksgiving. “It’s going to be a cat paradise when we’re done with it. The outdoor portions will be completely enclosed with screen, screened in with a roof with grass planted over it, so it’ll be completely enclosed, but they’ll be able to be a little closer to nature. We’re going to have some outdoor catwalks that will lead to a garden area … we had a sunroom, so we converted that to a cat room, and then we made a tunnel that led to the screened porch. And we fortified the screened area, so nothing can get in other than the occasional moth.”About 16 cats are in residence at Meowy Manor, about an hour south of Atlanta, when Martin is at home. That number includes animals who actively perform in the Amazing Acro-Cats and the Rock Cats band — the traveling troupe for which Martin serves as self-designated Chief Executive Human — as well as cats who have retired from entertaining and a revolving population of foster kittens that she… Read full this story
- Christmas Shopping Ideas - Shopping For Your Wife
- How to Enjoy a Greener Christmas
- Christmas Decorations - A Start to a New Holiday Season
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part One - "Cornfield Laughter"
- Shattering The Myths About Prospecting
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Five - "An Era That Never Did Pass"
- Recognizing Passive-Aggressive Behavior in Our Children
- Pet Pigs - Pig Care, Feeding and Housing
- The Games That Inmates Play
- Mommy Stress - Easy Tips to Help You Overcome It!
And a happy new purr: The Amazing Acro-Cats return to New Orleans with a 'Meow-y Christmas' have 286 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.