Maruti Suzuki will launch the next-gen Wagon R in India on 23 January 2019, says an article on Financial Express. Just earlier this month, the company was shooting the promo video of the car in Panjim, Goa. MSIL has not confirmed the dates for the launch of the new Wagon R.While the all-new Hyundai Santro strikes the emotive chord with its tallboy design, the all-new Maruti Wagon R appeals with its edginess and urbane styling. It stays true to the original with its Kei car-inspired boxy yet utilitarian form factor.Spy shots indicate that the redesigned model has a shorter bonnet, blacked-out B-pillar, body-coloured C-pillar with a black garnish and vertical tail lamps, certainly a lot modern and upmarket than the outgoing model.The 2019 Maruti Wagon R should feature a fully revamped interior with focus on aesthetics, comfort, convenience and safety. With the competition already offering a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Support, Maruti Suzuki’s offering is expected to catch up with the MY2019 update.Safety will have a significantly higher focus compared to the past full model change, thanks to the stricter safety norms coming into effect next year. Expect driver airbag and ABS as standard in… Read full this story
- Vanuatu DJ Festival 2019 confirmed for November 23
- Apple's next big thing? Augmented reality headset to launch early next year, report says
- Apple Opts to Contribute to the Hollywood Hellscape by Launching Its Own Studio: Report
- US Says Reports of Killing of Kurdish Politician in Northeast Syria 'Extremely Troubling'
- Facebook is working with Ray-Ban maker on smart glasses, says report
- World wildlife trade affects one in five species, says report
- Has the mystery of Napoleon's lost gold been solved? Historian says treasure hunters have spent 200 years looking in the wrong place - and his loot is hidden in his home town
- Argyle vs Watford Live: Premier League Under-23 Cup at Home Park
- BBC Young Reporter Competition: Tell us the stories that matter to you
- Huawei ban: Full timeline as Trump is reportedly ready to approve sales to the Chinese company
2019 Maruti Wagon R to be launched on 23 January, says report have 336 words, post on indianautosblog.com at December 17, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.