THE Mickey Mouse Club was an American variety TV show that aired intermittently from 1955 to 1996. Some of the cast have gone on to have huge careers – so which well-known celebrities were in it? Read on to find out… What is The Mickey Mouse Club? The Mickey Mouse Club aired on and off on American TV between 1955 and 1996. It featured a cast of teen performers, also known as Mousketeers. The All-New Mickey Mouse Club aired from 1989-1996 on The Disney Channel. The series featured music videos of the Mouseketeers singing versions of popular songs in front of a live studio audience or in the Walt Disney World resort.Many of the Mousketeers have gone on to have worldwide success. Who was in The Mickey Mouse Club? Ryan Gosling Ryan Gosling was in The Mickey Mouse Club from 1993-1994. He was 13 years old when he joined. He then went on to appear in other entertainment shows such as Are You Afraid of the Dark? and Goosebumps.Nowadays, Ryan is famously known for his roles in The Notebook, Drive, Blue Valentine and La La Land. Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera was part of the The Mickey Mouse Club from 1993-1994…. Read full this story
- Guess who did it again? New song out from Louisiana's Britney Spears ... and it's moody
- Listen to Our Celebration of 20 Years of Britney’s ‘…Baby One More Time’
- Flashback: Johnny Cash’s ‘Hurt’ Feels MTV Love
- Aerosmith band members say Las Vegas residency is the one thing they ‘did right in this life’
- Mumford & Sons Make Grammy-Fueled Return to No. 1 on Billboard 200
- Kanye West: "I Have Decided in 2020 to Run for President"
- Mumford & Sons' 'Babel' No. 1 for Fifth Week on Billboard 200 Chart
Who was in the Mickey Mouse Club? From Ryan Gosling and Britney Spears to Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake have 280 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.