Ended: Live feed of the 2018 midterm voting and election results This was a live feed of polling stations and election results for the 2018 midterm elections provided by the Associated Press. By Up Next × SHARE This was a live feed of polling stations and election results for the 2018 midterm elections provided by the Associated Press. By Business & Real Estate The Latest: Florida’s US Senate race is too close to call The Associated Press LinkedIn Google+ Pinterest Reddit Print Order Reprint of this Story November 07, 2018 05:43 AM TALLAHASSEE, Fla. The Latest on Election Day in Florida (all times local): 4:10 a.m. The race for U.S. Senate in Florida between Democratic incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson and Republican Rick Scott is too close to call. Scott’s lead in the Tuesday race is 38,717 votes out of more than 8 million cast — a margin of less than one half of 1 percent. Be the first to know. No one covers what is happening in our community better than we do. And with a digital subscription, you’ll never miss a local story. SIGN ME UP! Under state law in Florida, a recount is mandatory if the winning candidate’s… Read full this story
- Amid Broward County protests, here are the midterm races still up in the air
- US midterms 2018 results – when do the results come in and what key seats were won and lost?
- For Democrats, Stacey Abrams sends key message on gender and race in SOTU response
- 'This Week' Transcript 11-4-18: Special edition from ABC News Election Headquarters
- After Ossoff Defeat, Georgia Democrats Are Looking for Some Answers
- Midterms deliver crop of groundbreaking winners
- Bill de Blasio: harbinger of a new populist left in America
- How to watch the New Hampshire primary
- David Petraeus resigns as director of CIA over affair - US politics live
- TRANSCRIPT: President Trump's 2018 State of the Union address
The Latest: Florida’s US Senate race is too close to call have 301 words, post on www.sacbee.com at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.