The Red Hot Chili Peppers will return to New Zealand for a show at Auckland’s Spark Arena next year. Red Hot Chili Peppers Auckland review Red Hot Chili Peppers end 2 year break It will be the ‘Scar Tissue’ rockers’ first headline tour in over six years, having last played to Kiwi audiences in two sold-out shows in 2013. Fronted by lead singer Anthony Kiedis, the funk rock outfit recently toured the US and Europe before making the call to head down under. “We can’t wait to see all our fans in Australia and New Zealand – it has been too long,” the band said in a statement announcing the show. Kiwi fans can expect a set that includes RHCP’s greatest hits such as ‘Can’t Stop’ and ‘Under The Bridge’ as well as tracks form their eleventh studio album, The Getaway. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday, November 26. Newshub.
- Red hot chili peppers arrive in sub-zero Arctic Seed Vault
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers’ new Danger Mouse-produced record is ‘In the home stretch’
- NBA 2K15’s first trailer rocks out with the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Rock Band Wii to get Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- To Add New Albums From Chili Peppers, Megadeth, More
- iTunes streaming Chili Peppers’ new album for free
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has shipped over 17 million units
- Home Improvement Update for Pit People Announced and Detailed
- Making Cyberpunk: when Mike Pondsmith met CD Projekt Red
- The Weekly Wrap – Modern Warfare 3 leak, PSN’s return
Red Hot Chili Peppers announce return to Aotearoa in 2019 have 244 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.