Feature 16 // 23 Nov 2018, 18:38 IST SHARE The third round matches of Ranji Trophy 2018/19 ended today. Out of the 17 matches played, 8 teams registered wins while the rest of them ended in first innings lead. On the last day’s play, Haryana, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir registered victories. Elite Group AGujarat vs Saurashtra (GS Patel Stadium, Nadiad) The match between Gujarat and Saurashtra ended in a draw. Starting the fourth day at 187 for 1, Gujarat declared their innings on 329 for 4. Chasing a massive target, Saurashtra ended on 94 for 5.Gujarat 324 in 103.5 overs ( Manprit Juneja 66, Raval 63, Kalaria 91*, Sakariya 5/83, D Jadeja 2/87) 329 for 4 declared in 71 overs ( Panchal 141, Merai 102*, Mankad 2/85) Saurashtra 349 in 108 overs ( Harvik Desai 82, Jaydev Shah 81*, SS Patel 62, SA Desai 3/93, HP Patel 1/43) and 94 for 5 in 60 overs ( Desai 50, Bhatt 2/12)Saurashtra 3, Gujarat 1. Karnataka vs Mumbai (KSCA Stadium, Belgavi) Starting the final day at 81 for 3, Karnataka scored fast runs and declared their innings at 170 for 5. Chasing a massive target, Mumbai ended on 173 for 4. Karnataka… Read full this story
- World Darts Championship 2018: Rob Cross stuns Michael van Gerwen to set up Phil Taylor final showdown
- Regan shows he has not forgotten how to win in Spen Winter Sweep
- Comment: A classic 6 Nations for 2018? Possibly...
- Second chances for Donegal or Armagh to seal McKenna Cup Final place
- Stars touched by stories of every day sporting heroes at Pride of Sport Awards
- New champions are crowned after competitive pancake day races
- Monaghan ladies footballers chalk up first points of 2018 season
- Final call for Pendine International Voice of the Future competition
- Blickling Estate wins innovation prize for successful new heritage events
- Afghan refugees win two-month extension in stay
Ranji Trophy 2018-19, Round 3 Day 4: Haryana, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir register wins on final day have 256 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at November 23, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.