close Video College students fear mold in dorms led to adenovirus death Did mold problems lead to the death of a University of Maryland freshman? Dr. Marc Siegel weighs in on ‘America’s Newsroom.’ Three more students at the University of Maryland have become sickened by the Adenovirus — less than a week after the school announced one student’s death from a deadly strain of the virus. The university health center’s director, David McBride, said none of the new cases required hospitalization, according to Fox 45. “Please remember that Adenoviruses are common causes of colds and are normally found in significant numbers of people at this time of year,” he said. ”There are strains that can cause more serious illness, but not every individual with an Adenovirus infection will follow a complicated course.” UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND STUDENT DIES FROM ADENOVIRUS, 5 OTHERS SICK, SCHOOL SAYS Olivia Paregol, an 18-year-old freshman at the school, died on Nov. 18 after suffering from the type 7 strain of the adenovirus. From Howard County, Maryland, Paregol died less than three weeks after the school learned she had the illness. As the school’s health center announced her death last Tuesday, officials revealed an additional five students had been diagnosed… Read full this story
- 5 adenovirus cases confirmed at Voorhees facility
- 'Major' deficiencies found at University Hospital following death of baby, state says
- Maryland parts ways with head football coach DJ Durkin
- Maryland fires 2 trainers involved in treatment of Jordan McNair
- Father of player who died outraged after Maryland football coach reinstated
- Washington Supreme Court Abolishes the Death Penalty, Calling It ‘Arbitrary’ and ‘Racially Biased"
- Athlete Introspection Follows Football Controversy
- Maryland Fires DJ Durkin One Day After Reinstatement, Investigation into Player's Death
- Adenovirus outbreak kills seventh child at New Jersey medical center
- 9th child dies from adenovirus outbreak at New Jersey facility
More adenovirus cases revealed by University of Maryland following freshman's death have 296 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 25, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.