In-home virtual assistants and robots will soon become love gurus and help people find “the one” in their search for the perfect partner, a new study has predicted. In the not-too-distant future, assistants such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home will be able to predict sexual chemistry and tell you if your relationship is on the rocks, say experts. A new report – called the Future of Dating – says the in-home listening devices could accurately predict the fate of three in four relationships in just a few years. The latest research shows that by 2025 each person’s genetic code, backed up by physiological data from wearable tech, will be used to predict sexual chemistry between singles. The Future of Dating report from Imperial College Business School, London, and online dating website eharmony considers what impact artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning will have on love and relationships over the coming years. It says that in the next two to three years, in-home listening devices such as Alexa and Google Home could predict with 75 per cent accuracy the likelihood of your relationship or marriage being a success. Robots and virtual assistants will provide relationship advice and counselling, it is… Read full this story
- 9 Real Stories Of People Doing Crazy Things In The Name Of True Love
- True love
- True love means constructive criticism, too
- Gay father shows true love is key to happy family life
- Chris Tiu coaches youth in finding 'true love'
- Chinese Coast Guard to help search for missing fishermen
- KathNiel’s magic continues in ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’
- Robots to help elderly or paint nails at Tokyo expo
- Robotic device helps paralyzed groom walk aisle
- Eugene Domingo finds true love
How robots will soon help you find "the one" in your search for true love have 287 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.