The most dangerous songs to drive to have been revealed – and it’s bad news for fans of everyone from Green Day and The Killers to Miley Cyrus and Bruce Springsteen. And its also bad news for fans of Heart radio, which operates franchises in Devon and Cornwall – as its been named the second most dangerous station for drivers. A new study conducted by vehicle finance provider Moneybarn , it seems the majority of the most popular road trip songs UK drivers listen to may have a negative impact on your driving. Reserach shows music with a BPM (beats per minute) greater than 120 can result in faster driving speeds and more traffic violations. High-energy songs can also impact driving safety. Of the 96 most popular road trip songs on Spotify, Moneybarn has identified Green Day’s American Idiot as the most “dangerous” song to listen to. That’s closely followed by Miley Cyrus’s Party in the U.S.A, Mr. Brightside by The Killers, Don’t Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers and Bruce Springsteen’s Born to Run. Based on their energy and BPM score, less than 30% of the most popular road trip songs are deemed “safe” to drive to. Led Zeppelin’s… Read full this story
- The Spousal Report: Is the 2017 Genesis G90 as good at shuttling kids as it is transporting executives?
- How New York City Hired A Con Artist To Clean Up Ebola
- 'Maximum Harm' examines how Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev paralyzed a city — and galvanized a nation
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, Pistoleros, Calabrese, Red Tank!
- 'No way out': Sacrifice and survival in the final desperate hours of the Gatlinburg fire
Heart named second most dangerous radio station for drivers have 291 words, post on www.plymouthherald.co.uk at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.