Get ready to hear the jungle drums as I’m A Celebrity is back on our screens! Yes it’s been nearly a year since Made in Chelsea star Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo was crowned Queen of the Jungle and we’ll now see a whole host of new celeb campmates, including Harry Redknapp, Nick Knowles and Fleur East head Down Under to face what is being billed as the toughest mix of Bushtucker Trials to date. Speaking of which, a certain discount store is getting in the mood for I’m A Celebrity’s return by launching its own Bushtucker Trial sets. Right on cue for the start of the new series, B&M is selling a I’m a Celebrity Bushtucker Trial game collection so you and your friends can start the fun early, or play along with the likes of Nick, Harry and Fleur when the show airs. The range includes I’m a Celebrity Bushtucker Trial Challenge for £9.99, as well as their own Bushtucker and Bugtucker Challenge games for £2.99 each. The games ask players to spin the wheel and eat whichever tasty treats it lands on – including mealworms, crickets, locusts and red hot chilli peppers. They’re definitely not as bad as having… Read full this story
- Lexington game makes NCAA fighting mad. Basketball dispute plays out in court.
- 30 celebs who tried — and failed — to start their own businesses
- Our favorite games of 2013, part one
- Beware of ‘all kinds of ways to get ripped off’ at NBA All-Star Game in Charlotte
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver Has a Game Plan
- Rise of lab diamonds sparks ‘Game of Stones’
- Football: Usain Bolt fires two goals in Australian league trial
- Our favorite games of 2013, part two
- Charlotte looks to shake off HB2 legacy with NBA All-Star Game hoopla
- Did someone say free pie? Fresno and Clovis restaurants celebrate National Pi Day with deals
B&M starts selling I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trial games have 307 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.