MUMBAI: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s little one AbRam is “convinced” that megastar Amitabh Bachchan is his grandfather. The 76-year-old actor, who played Shah Rukh’s father in 2001 blockbuster “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”, took to Instagram to share a cute picture with AbRam on Sunday. “And this be little Abram, Shah Rukh’s little one… who thinks, believes and is convinced beyond any doubt, that I am his father’s father… View this post on Instagram … 🤣🤣🤗🤗 .. and this be little Abram, ShahRukh’s little one .. who thinks , believes and is convinced beyond any doubt, that I am his Fathers FATHER .. and wonders why Shahrukh’s father does not stay with him !!! A post shared by Amitabh Bachchan (@amitabhbachchan) on Nov 17, 2018 at 11:14pm PST “And wonders why Shahrukh’s father does not stay with him!” Bachchan captioned the picture taken during his granddaughter Aaradhya’s birthday celebration. The actors have also worked together in “Mohabbatein”, “Veer-Zaara”, “Paheli” and “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” among others. Happy Birthday, Amitabh Bachchan: Rare Pictures Of The Megastar of 11NextPrevPlay SlideshowHome Alone?11 Oct, 2017Amitabh Bachchan turns 76 today. On the mega star’s birthday, here’s looking at some never-seen-before pictures from his life.In Pic: The… Read full this story
- Amir Khan ready to shock Zab Judah, the IBF junior welterweight champion, in unification bout
- Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou split after 'big fight over money,' say insiders
- J.J. Abrams: ‘History repeats itself’ in new ‘Star Wars’
- Expectations are high as J.J. Abrams gets ready to film 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Once homeless, boxer Lamont Peterson looks to beat the odds again in D.C. title fight against Amir Khan
- Archive: Five portraits of lives forever changed by 9/11
- Michael Giacchino takes ‘Star Trek’ scores live
- Princess Diana was ‘madly in love' with Hasnat Khan and 'wanted to marry him,' friends reveal in Vanity Fair profile
- Wildlife rescuer continues to follow grandfather's advice to "do good"
- Loveland shooting victim loving grandfather
AbRam Khan 'believes' Big B is his grandfather, wonders why they don't live together have 323 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.