The world of children’s literature wouldn’t be the same without Dr. Seuss. There would be no “The Cat in the Hat,” no “Green Eggs and Ham,” and no “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.” But, with such a heavy influence on the world of rhyming children’s books, the question is: How much do you really know about Dr. Seuss? Other than his knack for thinking up absurdly wonderful characters, there are lots of things you probably don’t know about him. Here are 20 surprising facts about the beloved author, Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss is a pen name. Dr. Seuss’s real name is Theodor Seuss Geisel. He had several pen names, in addition to Dr. Seuss, including L. Pasteur, D.G. Rossetti ’25, T. Seuss, and Seuss. The title “Dr.” was in fact just a moniker, as Seuss himself did not have a doctorate. He would eventually, however, earn several honorary doctorates throughout his career. He has a star on the Walk of Fame. Among the movie stars and television personalities included on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame is Dr. Seuss’s name. The star was awarded in 2004 and is located near 6600 Hollywood Blvd. You’ve probably been pronouncing “Seuss” wrong. Sorry, but Seuss… Read full this story
- A Copywriting Lesson From Dr Seuss
- Dr Seuss and The Cat in the Hat Story
- 20 Year Life Insurance - Things To Know And How To Get The Lowest Rates
- Ten Important Things To Know When Hiking Off Trail
- 10 Things To Know About Russia
- The Top 10 Things To Know On A First Date
- 10 Things To Know About Egypt
- Biodiesel Fact Sheet: 25 Things To Know
- Dr. Seuss's "The Cat in the Hat" Will Help You Get Your Point Across!
- 17 Surprising Things That Can Cause You to Develop Depression, Anxiety or Even Panic Attack
20 surprising things you didn't know about Dr. Seuss have 295 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.