- A fatal accident in Texas is blamed on a driver high on marijuana and a sedative
- Accidents overall are up in Colorado, Washington and Oregon, where recreational use is legal, new studies say
(CNN)The National Transportation Safety Board said Tuesday that the probable cause of a crash that killed 12 people on a church bus near Concan, Texas, in March 2017 was that the 20-year-old man whose truck hit the bus was under the influence of marijuana and a sedative.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Car accidents INCREASE the week immediately after Daylight Savings kicks in as people struggle with losing an hour of sleep, new study reveals
- The right music playlist makes your workouts more effective, study says
- Marijuana a major cause of accidents? What study says
- Air pollution ages your lungs faster and increases your risk of COPD, study says
- US Adults Who Binge Drink Are Drinking Even More, Study Says
- When rubber hits the road, electric vehicles looking good to car owners, AAA says
- 4/20 marijuana holiday a dangerous time on the road, study finds
- Across U.S., thousands puff for legal pot at 4/20 parties
- Rhode Island governor releases proposed $10.2B state budget
- Pot parties: how legalized weed is fueling new kinds of fun
- New Mexico Legislature debates recreational pot legalization
- Driving in heatwaves: Why the temperature on your car dashboard is different to BOM
- Logan West died in a car driven by his best mate, who now wants others to learn from his mistake
- Reports: Life Expectancy In United States Climbs For First Time In 4 Years As Drug Overdose, Cancer Deaths Decline
- ALISON BOSHOFF: Ant McPartlin's side say they've settled showbiz's most toxic divorce with £31m. Lisa's side say not so fast... but at least they have agreed joint custody of the dog
- Will legal marijuana mean more traffic deaths?
- Fatal Crashes Involving Marijuana Increase After Legalization: Study
- Studies: Marijuana May Not Ease Sleep Problems, Especially For Regular Users
- Number of stoned drivers in deadly crashes more than doubled in Washington since 2012, AAA says
- A Weed Grows in Davos
States that legalized recreational weed see increase in car accidents, studies say have 900 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.