JOHANNESBURG (AP) — South Africa’s government says at least 27 people, including small children, have been killed in a multi-vehicle accident in Limpopo province. The statement by President Cyril Ramaphosa’s office says a minibus, truck and delivery vehicle crashed on Friday on a major highway between Mookgophong and Kranskop. Ramaphosa says that “It is all the more worrying considering that barely a month ago 11 people lost their lives on the same stretch of road when a bus overturned.” Neither the presidency nor emergency responder ER24 released details on what caused the accident. South Africa’s Road Traffic Management Corporation says 14,050 traffic deaths were recorded in 2017 alone.
- Highway Crash Kills 7, Injures 38
- Honduran helicopter crash kills six, including president's sister
- South Africa-Viet Nam trade potential lauded
- South Africa - Vietnam bilateral trade is expected to reach USD1 billion
- South Africa moves on after Mandela laid to rest
- Vietnam, South Africa intensify judicial cooperation
- 18 dead, 254 injured as South Africa train slams into truck
- Chopper crash kills 5 S.African soldiers on rhino patrol
- Bus crash kills 7, injures 39 in national highway pile-up
- South Africa shocked by murder of national soccer captain
South Africa highway crash kills at least 27, including kids have 191 words, post on apnews.com at October 20, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.