THIS is the heartbreaking way Princess Diana first discovered Charles was having an affair with Camilla Parker Bowles. Harry and William’s late mother told royal biographer Andrew Morton she missed several warning signs early on in the doomed relationship. Princess Diana arrives at St Paul’s Cathedral in her incredible wedding dress for marriage to Prince Charles on 29 July 1981 But one devastating discovery, made just weeks before the wedding, showed Camilla still held a special place in Charles’ heart – and it’s something straight out of Love Actually. Diana told her biographer she discovered a parcel in the office of one of Charles’ employees – and opened it to discover a bracelet. It was engraved with the letters G and F – which stood for Gladys and Fred, Camilla and Charles’ nicknames for each other. Speaking in 1997, Diana said of the discovery made 16 years earlier: ”I was still too immature to understand all the messages coming my way. “And then someone in his office told me that my husband has had a bracelet made for her. “I walked into this man’s office one day and I said, ‘Ooh, what’s in that parcel?’ And he said ‘Oh, you shouldn’t look… Read full this story
- Will Prince William leave Prince Harry's wedding to watch the FA Cup final?
- Royal Wedding prop bets: Prince William’s hair, the queen’s hat, and if the Spice Girls will perform
- Way Back Wednesday: The Last Time Alabama Football Lost to UK
- Liverpool top, DVDs just invented and no Harry Potter – How the world looked when Wenger joined Arsenal
- John 3:16, sports and Aaron Hernandez
- Josef Fritzl trial: 'She spent the first five years entirely alone. He hardly ever spoke to her'
- Student journalists discuss their experiences covering college sports
- Mitch Albom: Anniversary of Chika's death is a haunting thing to mark
- We’re finally finished with Lance Armstrong, long after he was finished with us
- Lewis Hamilton left to rue Mercedes safety-car blunder as Sebastian Vettel takes advantage to win in Australia
Princess Diana discovered Prince Charles’ affair with a bracelet – and it sounds heartbreaking have 330 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.