MORRISONS is selling cheese churros as part of its Christmas food range this year and we can’t wait to try them. The churros are made from potato, an indulgent three-cheese sauce and Gouda cheese, accompanied by a chunky red pepper & tomato dip and even more grated cheese. You can pick up the cheesy treats in store from December 12, or you can order them now online to collect in store on December 14. For £3.50 you get 10 churros in each pack, so there’ll be plenty to go around. We’ve had a look elsewhere and it seems Morrisons is the only supermarket selling cheese churros – you can also get sweet churros in Morrisons and Tesco for £2 a pack which you can find in the frozen food aisle. Morrisons’ festive food range this year also includes its £2 All Butter Deep Filled Mince Pies. These topped BBC Good Food’s blind taste this year, beating posh rivals such as Marks & Spencer. IN THE RED I wanted to kill myself over £50k debts but here’s how I paid it off in 6 years CUPPA THIS Starbucks fans can get ‘unlimited’ coffee for £1.30 a day – but there’s a catch NEED… Read full this story
- 10 dips from around the world that everyone should try
- Readers help find Red Rose Tea in Las Vegas
- Salsa lovers can grow a garden just for dipping
- Morrisons cafe offering special five-course Valentine's meal for just £10
- We searched for the best grilled cheese in New York City
- Stock sell-off intensifies, Nasdaq dips to bear market levels
- Tyson Made Its Fortune Packing Meat. Now It Wants to Sell You Frittatas.
- I tried the vegan 'mince' stocked in the meat section at Woolworths, which keeps selling out
- Burger King is selling 10 nuggets for $1
- Slainte! Forge Irish Pub Offers Authentic Fare In Brandon
Morrisons is selling CHEESE churros with a red pepper and tomato dip have 296 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 24, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.