Morrisons are the supermarket more widely known for their range of fiery foods, such as their Volcanic Vindaloo curry and world’s hottest cheese. But now Iceland are joining in on the competition, having just launched their Carolina Reaper curry , that’s made with – you guessed it – Carolina Reaper chillis. The spiciest pepper in the world, the Carolina Reaper chilli is then joined by the red Jinta chilli, making the dish 100 times more potent than a Jalapeno, according to Iceland. Coming frozen, the curry contains tasty chicken marinated in tikka spices, combined with a curry sauce flavoured with the famous and fiery Carolina Reaper. The dish is then finished with a whole red Jinta chilli for that little extra kick. Despite their mince pies now being sold in Selfridges , Iceland are still famed for their bargain prices, with this super hot curry being no different. The Carolina Reaper curry will set you back just £2, and is available both online on the Iceland website and in stores. If you’re brave enough to stock up on the spicy feast, Iceland also currently have the curry on offer for four for a fiver, so you can pick one up… Read full this story
- Iceland has ordered extra stock of Greggs sausage rolls and bakes
- Coronavirus: Wet markets still selling wildlife spark fears of next deadly virus
- You can still buy Greggs sausage rolls and bakes from Iceland
- Iceland on film: a road trip around the 'Hollywood of the north'
- Ayesha Curry Unveils the Name of Her New Magazine in Adorable Video with Steph and the Kids
- ‘I don’t think elegance is relevant’: Vetements’ Demna Gvasalia, the world’s hottest designer
- Walkers is now selling Nando’s and Pizza Express inspired crisps and you can buy them in Home Bargains
- Coop department begins to sell take away vegetable bags in Pudukottai
- Supermarket coronavirus opening times: what time do Iceland, Aldi, Asda, Tesco and Morrisons open?
- Chef Floyd Cardoz, who died of COVID-19 in New Jersey, redefined regional Indian cuisine for the modern world
Iceland is selling a curry made with world's hottest chillis have 334 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.