Hello all, Namaste! Hope all of you had a great week where you were able to take control of your life, focus, and inch closer towards your life path. Last week we discussed jealousy. This week how about we discuss hate, a sibling of jealousy? Jealousy is the emotion which captures someone when they perceive, the other person is having something they don’t have. Now, what is hate? Hate is a very deep dislike that is created by emotions. The emotions can be based on jealousy, racial, social, class, caste divide towards others. According to Wikipedia, ‘Hatred or hate is a deep and extreme emotion-based dislike, especially invoking feelings of anger or resentment. It can be directed against individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger, disgust and a disposition towards hostility.’ In today’s society, we can see deep elements of hate between ethnic groups, religious groups, class divides, racial divides and more. The jealous scenario we described last week, in the long run, can turn into a deep dislike for the other person that becomes hate or hatred. Here again, the person’s emotions are turned towards another person and absolutely no progress… Read full this story
- Speaking (what you take to be) hard truths ≠ hatred
- Your Hatred of Body Odor Reveals Your Inner Dictator, Study Finds
- How my trip to the cinema reminded me of the English distaste for hatred
- Protester gets 9 months for promoting hatred against Muslims
- Blast victim illuminates a path to healing hatred
- Episode 7: How Christianity Teaches You to Hate Yourself
- This journalist’s Twitter dilemma: Does my participation condone a cesspool of hatred and racism?
- Ilhan Omar Is a Class Act in the Face of Trump's Racist Hatred
- Rakhine state: Hatred and despair in Myanmar's restive region
- Trump’s NAFTA hatred may do Canada a favour: Walkom
Hatred have 304 words, post on swaroopastargazer.blogspot.com at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.