Even with Netflix’s recommendation algorithm steadily serving you new movies, new TV shows and original programming tailored to your binging habits, the streaming service’s firehose of content makes what’s coming and going difficult to parse. That’s why we break down each month’s additions (plus the roster from two months prior, and what’s about to bounce from the platform, just so you don’t miss a thing) with a spotlight on what to keep on your radar. Netflix’s own “new releases” category is an info dump. Consider us a picture-in-picture talking head, screaming recommendations at the screen. Available Nov. 1 Angela’s Christmas (Netflix Original) From Netflix: A trip to church with her family on Christmas Eve gives young Angela an extraordinary idea. A heartwarming tale based on a story by Frank McCourt. Bram Stoker’s DraculaBring It On: In It to Win ItCape FearChildren of MenClose Encounters of the Third KindCloverfieldDeuce Bigalow: European GigoloFair Game – Director’s Cut Follow This: Part 3 (Netflix Original) From Netflix: BuzzFeed reporters research sexbots, superbug snipers and more in the third installment of this documentary series. From Dusk Till DawnGood Will HuntingJet Li’s FearlessJulie & JuliaKatt Williams: The Pimp Chronicles: Pt. 1National Lampoon’s Animal HouseNext Avengers: Heroes… Read full this story
- A Friends reunion special is officially coming to HBO Max in May
- Kerry Washington looks serious as she gives a press conference while shooting Netflix's The Prom
- Netflix Lets Non-Subscribers Watch ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ As Sequel Arrives
- Best TV streaming services including Amazon Prime Video and Netflix
- Every Netflix Original Movie Announced For 2020 So Far
- Netflix In January 2020: All Movies, TV Shows, And Originals Coming This Month
- Movie Sequel Starring Aaron Paul, Titled
- Netflix Takes Adam McKay Meteor Movie ‘Don’t Look Up’; Jennifer Lawrence To Star
- Millie Bobby Brown Splits Kneecap, Forcing Her to Skip the MTV Movie & TV Awards: 'Another Milestone'
- From Kanye to 'Keanu': 27 Movies, Books, Shows and Albums to Look Forward To in 2016
Every movie and show coming to Netflix in November have 327 words, post on www.polygon.com at October 24, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.