Fashion fans will be able to shop their favourite brands, get them delivered to their doorstep and only pay for what they keep in the new scheme. However there is a catch – for now only Prime members will be able to use the service.
With Amazon, Prime shoppers will be able to select between three and eight eligible items and get them delivered free of charge.
On the receipt customers have a seven day grace period when they can decide to keep or return items before bing charged. Any unwanted items can also be easily returned with the prepaid labels provided by the online retailer.
Amazon are celebrating the launch by offering an introductory offer where Prime members can save £5 on orders worth £100 or £20 on orders worth £200 and more when they keep all their items.
Speaking about the new Prime membership perk, Susan Saideman, Vice President of Amazon Fashion Europe said: “Whether you want to try out some new wardrobe staples, the latest seasonal trends, or need new clothes for the family with the option to try multiple sizes, colours, and styles – Prime Wardrobe makes shopping at Amazon easier than ever”.
Amazon Deals & Tips
Xavier Garambois, Vice President of Amazon EU Retail added: “Fit is an important factor when it comes to buying clothes and shoes, and with Prime Wardrobe, Amazon Prime members can try their purchases in the comfort of their own home at no extra cost.
“We are excited to bring this service to Amazon Prime members in the UK following its successful launch in the US in June.”
Amazon Prime – what is it and how to get it
Amazon Prime offers a plethora of services from same-day delivery to unlimited music, TV and films streaming, all for a set monthly fee.
The cost of an annual membership is £79 – either paid upfront with a one-off charge or by a £7.99 monthly fee which can be canceled at any time.
Shoppers can sign up to a 30-day free trial to take advantage of Prime perks, but must remember to set a reminder to cancel before the subscription ends – or risk being charged the full £79 annual fee.
During sale events Prime customers can enjoy 30-minutes exclusive early access to all Lightning Deals, so if you’re wanting to snap up some bargains before anyone else, getting a Prime account is a good idea.
What does Amazon Prime offer?
Unlimited one-day delivery on your Amazon orders in the UK
Unlimited video streaming of 15,000 TV shows and movies through Prime Video
Access to Amazon’s music library, with unlimited downloads and streams
Prime Photos for unlimited photo storage on Amazon Cloud Drive. You also get 5GB of cloud storage for other types of files.
Access to 800,000 free e-books
Borrow one of over 500,000 titles per month for free on any Kindle device
30-minute early access to Lightning Deals – including Prime Day.
What brands are included?
Along with Amazon’s own-label fashion brands, here are some of the other major fashion brands included:
- Calvin Klein
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Miss Selfridge
- Love Moschino
- New Look
- Ted Baker
- New Balance
- LK Bennett
- Pepe Jeans
- French Connection
Top news stories from Mirror Online
- Kohl's Says Processing Amazon Returns Is Its 'Single Biggest Initiative' in 2019
- Amazon Plans to Open a Liquor Store Because Sure, Why Not
- So What Did Amazon Do to Piss Off Disney This Time?
- Small-town India helps Amazon & Flipkart record growth in sales
- Amazon's Kindle Sparks Competition and Privacy Concerns
- Women's Jeans and Fashion
- Vintage Clothing Shopping Advice - Ten Tips For New Collectors of Vintage Fashions
- Customer Service Back in the Day - An Upside to This Recession?
- 5 Reasons to Fashion Shop Online
- Customer Service - Or Customer Care? Knowing the Difference Can Mean More Profit!
- 6 Tips For Choosing a Stock Picking Newsletter Service
- Copywriting Services and the Art of Persuasion
- First Time Home Buyers - "How Do I Buy a Home?"
- Why Are There Penny Books on Amazon?
- Taking a Look at the Biofreeze Gel 3 Oz Roll-On
- From Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream to Essie nail polishes, ten cult-classic beauty products that you need to try
- Amazon Fire Tablet - Best prices and where to buy for October 2019
- How Amazon Has Transformed the Hasidic Economy
- Cracker of a start: Flipkart, Amazon's opening day festive sales surpass estimates
- Should You Buy Cheap Branded Clothes Online?
Amazon roll out very handy 'Try Before You Buy’ fashion service have 752 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 30, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.