Feature Forgotten Roles Matt Damon By Kevin Lawlor 10 forgotten Matt Damon performances Matt Damon is one of the best A-list actors in Hollywood. He has been nominated 3 times for an Oscar. Twice as lead actor for The Martian and Good Will Hunting and once for supporting actor for Invictus. Damon has also won an Oscar for his Good Will Hunting screenplay, so he is obviously a multitalented man. Few actors have the ability to be an international action star, a brooding dramatic performer, and a hilarious comedian. It is almost impossible to think of another one of his caliber. In years past, Damon has become synonymous with iconic roles such as Jason Bourne, Colin Sullivan in The Departed, and Linus Caldwell in the Ocean’s 11 franchise. However, he’s had many other wonderful roles that people may have forgotten about; roles that aren’t as huge and flashy as the ones listed above. Below are 10 Matt Damon roles that prove what a versatile actor he is, and they are roles that have been kind of lost to the Hollywood ether. Mike McDermott in Rounders (1998) Matt Damon’s performance in this poker drama is one of his most subtle, and it is kind… Read full this story
- Every Angelina Jolie film performance – ranked!
- Our fantasy baseball experts answer key questions about season, head-to-head
- In over five decades in the newspaper business, Vic Ziegel touched countless lives
- November Phoenix local music picks: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
- Are Meat Puppets really the best Arizona band? Thrillist says yes
10 Forgotten Matt Damon Performances have 255 words, post on www.comingsoon.net at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.