TOY Story star Tim Allen has revealed he struggled to contain his emotions as he recorded voiceover work for the latest instalment of the Disney Pixar film series. The 65-year-old actor said he became overwhelmed as he lent his voice to Buzz Lightyear for the fourth film in the family animated comedy series. Toy Story has already produced three films between 1995 and 2010 – with the last, Toy Story 3, seeming to draw the film series to a close. However, the cast and animators have been given another role of the dice to come up with a fourth tale to share on the big screen – and according to Tim, it will be the most touching story to date. “It is so emotional, it’s so funny, it’s so big, the idea they’ve come up with, I’m startled,” the actor told The Talk. He said he found the script so powerful that he struggled to complete his work on the project. “I couldn’t even get through the last scene. I would love to be a Washington leaker,” he said. Asked to give more information on the film, Tim remained tight lipped. “I just can’t do it. I can’t give any… Read full this story
- Pixar's 'Toy Story 3' is five-star fun; old friends Woody and Buzz Lightyear return in best one yet
- 'Toy Story 3' earns biggest debut in June history; 'Jonah Hex', with Josh Brolin & Megan Fox, bombs
- 'Toy Story 3', 'Shrek Forever After' headline summer kids flicks in 3-D
- New trailers: Detective Pikachu, Toy Story 4, and more
- Today's Trailer Happy Hour has Steve Carell's toy story, a killer house, and Tiffany Haddish
- THEIR SURVIVAL STORY ENDS
- Lily Allen's 'Defense' of Seeing Sex Workers Is Kinda Unfortunate and Also Fucking Amazing?
- Behind the president’s struggles with impeachment
- Buy Toys That Let Kids 'Play' Like Grown-Ups
- The Strange Story of Trump's Sham Foundation and a Signed Tim Tebow Helmet, Explained
Tim Allen reveals he struggled to get through ’emotional’ Toy Story 4 ending have 316 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 29, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.