In a matter of weeks a host of famous faces will be swapping the glitz and glamour of stardom for the considerably harsher climates of the Australian jungle.
A few weeks ago show bosses announced that This Morning’s Holly Willoughby will be joining Declan Donnelly as a presenter while Ant McPartlin continues his time out of the spotlight.
And ever since then, the rumour mill has been in full swing about who might be in this year’s line-up.
Here are the stars tipped for this year’s series, as reported in The Mirror.
I’m A Celebrity 2018 rumoured line-up . . .
Loose Women’s Coleen Nolan is currently taking a break from the spotlight following relentless trolling over a row with Kim Woodburn on the lunchtime chat show.
However by the time I’m A Celeb starts, she will have been away from public life for some time and it could be the platform she needs to make her comeback.
X Factor’s Fleur is thought to be heading off to join the camp this year.
The 2014 runner up has previously revealed she’s been approached by I’m A Celeb and Strictly Come Dancing, but said it’s never been “quite the right time”.
However, since her first album failed to set the charts alight and she parted ways with Simon Cowell’s record label Syco, she’s keen to relaunch her career and remind the public who she is, according to the Sun.
When she was quizzed about doing a reality show she said: “We’ll have to see if they come knocking again. I would like to do one at some point, if it was right.”
Sam Smith has sparked rumours that he’s heading into the jungle.
The Stay With Me singer left his fans convinced that he will be appearing on the show after sending out a cryptic tweet about his love for camping.
Taking to Twitter, he wrote: “I wanna go camping so badly at the moment. No idea why”
It got his fans very excited, with some of them believing that the reason behind his sudden outdoorsy craving is that he’s signed up for the ITV reality show.
With his eldest daughter Dani Dyer proving her reality TV credentials, by winning this year’s Love Island alongside beau Jack Fincham, the EastEnders actor may be considering heading into the jungle.
During his appearance on Good Evening Britain back in June, Danny, 41, admitted he loves all forms of reality telly .
“It is an instant thing at the moment and it is a career… why not try and do something like this Love Island – everyone’s talking about it and she [Dani] can earn loads of money and crack right on.”
“It is a career – you can earn loads of dough and get loved and adored for it” he said.
Nigel Farage has been rumoured for the jungle for the last two years running – reportedly turning down a £1 million opportunity in 2016 so he could concentrate on politics.
But the speculation has increased once again after the former UKIP leader refused to rule out a stint Down Under during a chat with Good Morning Britain stand-in host Jeremy Kyle.
“It is rumoured that – come tax payment time – I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, you’re number one on the wish list,” Jeremy said.
“How much would it take? Half a million, a million, what?”
Farage replied: “I’m not for sale at the moment. Once we’re a free independent country charting our own course and I’m completely out of the grubby world of politics, who knows what I might do?”
Could the Coronation Street star be swapping the cobbled streets for a Bushtucker trial?
“I think I’d be good at the jungle. I like to challenge myself and that’s the most challenging show you can do,” the 22-year-old told the Daily Star.
Fresh from his split from Katie Price, Kieran could well be doing the show that his ex has been in twice.
Katie first met her now-ex husband Peter Andre on the show, so it would be interesting to see Kieran follow in her footsteps.
The 30-year-old is said to be negotiating a hefty fee with I’m A Celeb bosses in the wake of his marriage breakdown.
The Love Island 2017 contestant hasn’t been out of the spotlight since missing out on the £50,000 cash prize – first scoring her own ITV spin-off show with her now-ex boyfriend Chris Hughes.
Could this be her chance to start anew in the Jungle?
The DIY SOS host is said to be considering a six-figure offer from I’m A Celeb chiefs in the wake of his highly publicised split from wife Jessica Rose Moor.
Speaking to Lorraine Kelly, Nick said: “‘Every year I get asked by all the different programmes and I’m A Celeb is one of them. ‘Do you know what? I think it would be quite fun to do because of all the trials, I quite fancy having a go at that. I’d rock the hat.”
Snooker legend Ronnie could be the next sportsman to jet over to Oz after admitting last year he’d love to go into the jungle.
“I would, a million per cent, I’d do anything now, I would love it,” he said when asked if he’d like to follow in the footsteps of Steve Davis and Jimmy White.
“I’m up for it. I used to think, ‘no, I couldn’t do that, I’ve got to be a pure snooker player,’ but you get to a stage when you think, ‘This is painful and that’s all fun, a good laugh’.”
He added: “Why not? Let’s have a bit of the jungle. They’ll think I’m a gorilla when they look at me and I take my T-shirt off.
“I couldn’t have done that trial last night, though, with the snakes. I’m gonna get trained for it, get used to the snakes.”
Made In Chelsea (MIC) star Jamie is no stranger to reality TV – he’s spent the last seven years playing up to the cameras alongside best mate (and I’m A Celeb contestant) Spencer Matthews.
The MIC cast have some success when it comes to the jungle, with Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo scooping the crown in 2017.
Jamie is said to have been in talks with producers after wowing him with his Extra Camp appearance last year.
“Producers love that he has got a TV following and online fans with his own YouTube channel, as they are trying to snap up a younger audience,” said a show insider.
“He’s a cheeky chappie and no doubt the public will fall in love with him like they did Toff.”
This Holby City star may well be swapping her scrubs for cargo shorts if the rumours are true – she’s already met with producers to discuss the possibility of being on the show.
Speaking about it on Loose Women in August , Rosie said: “I have, I’ve been… I’ve had a couple of meetings. I have spoken to them, it is something I would love to do actually. I think for me it would be an amazing challenge.”
But when asked if that was a solid confirmation, Rosie backtracked: “I don’t know. Who knows?”
Geordie Shore star Aaron – who’s turned his hand to MMA fighting – hasn’t ruled out a stint Down Under, although there’s one major fear holding him back.
“I’d love to do the Jungle but I’m petrified of spiders. There was one in the house the other day and I just ran away.”
But, he said, he’s still up for testing himself, adding: “I’m a team player and I’d have to do the challenges.”
His former Geordie Shore co-star Vicky Pattison reigned over the jungle in 2015.
*I’m A Celebrity 2018 is expected to begin in mid-November, although ITV is yet to reveal its official air date
- Full line up of I'm A Celebrity 2019 is LEAKED: BBC Radio 1 DJ Adele Roberts 'revealed as final star to join the likes of reality star Caitlyn Jenner and Rak-Su's Myles Stephenson in the jungle'
- I'm A Celeb avoids Ofcom probe over 'cruel' Bushtucker trials involving stars eating live bugs despite 80 complaints - as PETA brands decision 'shameful'
- Weird Cyberspace Wanderings With Im Null
- 'Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala' Lead Mohit Malik Aka 'Sikandar' Reacts on Rumours Of Quitting The Show Post Leap!
- I’m A Celeb's Roman Kemp branded 'racist' in deleted Twitter row over Korean pop group BTS
- Lucy Mecklenburgh and beau Ryan Thomas can't resist each other as they kiss and cosy up at Melbourne races...as she fuels rumours she will enter the I'm A Celebrity! jungle
- Katya Jones 'AXED from main Strictly Come Dancing line-up' as dancer is 'offered a reduced role' after her kiss scandal with Seann Walsh
- Harry Redknapp: I’m A Celeb winner cheated death, avoided prison, brought a fan on as a sub and starred in viral video
- Katie Price set to sign up for Celebs On The Farm in a "desperate" bid to earn money
- Bette Midler, Jon Voight, other celebs react to Trump impeachment news: 'I expected this moment'
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne look gloomy over lunch after I'm A Celeb star ditches wedding ring
- Tyson Fury hangs out with Denise Van Outen, Natalie Pinkham and I’m A Celeb star James Haskell at glitzy Christmas party
- Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco reveals painful-looking red blotches across her back after having celeb-favourite cupping procedure
- I’m A Celeb’s Georgia Toffolo breaks down in tears as she’s ‘detained’ at Maldives airport and begs for help
- Disha Patani responds to dating rumours with Tiger Shroff, says ‘He’s shy and I’m shy so nobody’s breaking the ice’
- Sunrise rushing back stars Sam Armytage and David Koch in response to Today’s new line-up
- Kitkase is the luxury luggage designer favoured by Premier League stars including John Stones, Benjamin Mendy and other celebs
- Rumours of Mel B and Jess Glynne secret romance as pair get close on tour
- Inside Neymar’s entourage, who earn around £10k-per-month, access exclusive celeb parties and mingle with stars
- Your Guide To All The Max Payne 3 Rumours
The latest I'm A Celeb line up rumours have 1737 words, post on www.examiner.co.uk at September 17, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.