Bollywood is a show business and all the employees (actors and actresses) ensure that they get all the eyeballs wherever they are. These Bollywood people move around the town a lot for events and shows to ensure maximum attention on the road, the tinsel town uses most flashy cars. While cars are mostly associated with the actors, the Bollywood actresses are no less when it comes to hot wheels. Here are five hot bollywood actresses with the hottest rides.
Rolls Royce Ghost
Even though the Rolls Royce Ghost is the most affordable sedan from the iconic British brand, it remains quite a niche even in the Bollywood. And the Ghost does comes with a big fat price tag. Priyanka Chopra, who now has become an established Hollywood actress maintains a luxury garage including the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Porsche Cayenne, BMW 7-Series, Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5-Series and more. The most expensive of them all is the bespoke Rolls Royce Ghost that lady uses the most when she’s in the country.
It costs more than Rs. 5 crores to buy one and gets the most luxurious interiors. The Ghost is powered by a 6.6-litre V12 engine that produces a maximum power of 562 Bhp and a peak torque of 780 Nm. Priyanka’s Ghost gets a striking red interior, which goes quite well with the personality of the lady.
Sunny Leone loves Maserati brand and in the United States, she owns a Maserati Ghibli. It costs around Rs. 1.36 crore in India and is very exclusive on the Indian roads. However, her ride is stationed in the States and whenever she’s there, the Maserati Ghibli Nerissmo becomes her regular ride. The Ghibli costs only Rs. 47 lakhs in the states but remains as exclusive because only a few have the right taste that matches the Italian luxury brand.
Katrina Kaif bought the last-generation Audi Q7 and she is using the vehicle on a daily basis. The Q7 is the flagship SUV from the German brand and is also the top-selling SUV in the segment in India. The Q3 is available with a range of petrol and diesel engines. It is also a rumour that Audi Q7 used by her was gifted by Salman Khan.
Urvashi Rautela, the rising star in the Bollywood uses the most practical car in this list. The Mercedes-Benz B-Class is a premium MPV with acres of space inside. It offers a great mix of comfort, sportiness and practicality. The B-Class is quite popular in the international markets but has not picked as well in India. Urvashi uses the B-Class quite often to reach the parties.
Deepika Padukone has established herself well in the Bollywood. Deepika has an extensive range of luxury cars including Audi Q7 and an Audi A8 L. Deepika’s latest ride is a Mercedes-Maybach S500, which is an uber luxurious car. The car is assembled in India through the CKD route and is priced at more than Rs. 1.85 crores. It is powered by a 4.7-litre engine that produces a maximum of 459 bhp and a peak torque of 700 Nm. Both Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have been spotted in the car often.
- Katrina Kaif looks absolutely gorgeous in this red-hot gown
- Watch video: Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif play a game of hide and seek with the paparazzi
- Katrina Kaif's shimmery pantsuit shows us how to glam up a formal look
- Ranveer Singh turns model for Katrina Kaif's new beauty brand 'Kay Beauty'
- Kartik Aaryan and Katrina Kaif are the new Insta-buddies?
- PHOTO: Sunny Leone's THIS classy Satin outfit screams drama
- ‘Motichoor Chaknachoor’ new song: ‘Battiyan Bujhaado’ featuring Sunny Leone is sure to make you groove
- Watch: Sunny Leone forgets steps of song ‘Battiyan Bujhado’ from ‘Motichoor Chaknachoor’ in this BTS video
- Amitabh Bachchan And Shah Rukh Khan To Salman Khan And Priyanka Chopra, Everyone's Excited About Katrina Kaif's Beauty Line
- Lakme Fashion Week 2019: Katrina Kaif looks gorgeous as she walks the ramp for Manish Malhotra