MICHAEL Douglas is an A-list star, thanks to his long career in Hollywood. He has hit the headlines earlier this year following allegations of sexual harassment, which he strongly denies – here’s the lowdown on this famous actor and his famous family… Who is Michael Douglas? What is her background? Michael Kirk Douglas, 73, was born September 25, 1944 and is an American actor and producer. His career has seen him star in a diverse range of films, both independent and blockbusters. He has received numerous awards for his work, which includes the Best Actor Oscar, Golden Globe for Outstanding Contributions to the World of Entertainment and the AFI Life Achievement Award. What are Michael’s biggest films? Michael has scored numerous hits at the cinema, these include: Romancing the Stone (1984) Wall Street (1987) Fatal Attraction (1987) Basic Instinct (1992) Falling Down ( 1993) The Game (1997) Wonder Boys (2o00) Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010) Behind the Candelabra (2013) Ant-Man (2015) What is Michael Douglas’s net worth? Michael has amassed a huge fortune since his launch to fame. He is worth an estimated £221million ($300million). This is through his work as a movie star and endorsements. Who is Michael’s… Read full this story
- Michael Douglas' son Cameron reveals his father made him hand out joints to celebrity party guests when he was a child, and once hired a bus boy to be 'a male presence' in his life to avoid the responsibility himself
- Michael Douglas had son Cameron hand out joints at celeb parties, memoir says
- Michael Douglas' son Cameron says his dad asked him to hand out joints at house parties
- Hollywood horror story: Born into an A-list dynasty, how did Michael Douglas's sweet little boy turn into this drug-addled, gun-toting jailbird? TOM LEONARD says his shock memoir reveals all the gory details
- Cameron Douglas spiraled out of control aged just seven when he discovered his father Michael Douglas was cheating on his mother as his dad admits 'I didn't think you were going to make it'
- Michael Douglas' son Cameron recalls passing around drugs at family Hollywood parties
- Michael Douglas’ partying, affairs with Kathleen Turner and others took toll on son, new memoir reveals
- Catherine Zeta-Jones ‘devastated’ by sexual harassment allegations made against Michael Douglas
- Sarri has Juve on song as Sensi and Inter hit the ground running, but who in Serie A's top six are for real?
- Trump’s season of weakness: President who prizes strength enters key stretch in a fragile state
How old is Michael Douglas, is he running for president, who’s his father Kirk and what are his hit movies? have 399 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.