source Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images Tyler “Ninja” Blevins will be the first professional gamer to appear on the cover of ESPN the Magazine, gracing the front of the October issue. Ninja enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top of the video game world, earning more than 18 million subscribers on YouTube and another 11 million followers on Twitch. Most of Ninja’s massive following comes from streaming “Fortnite: Battle Royale”, but Ninja has recently shown interest in “Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.” While streaming, Ninja receives donations from viewers and can earn more than $500,000 per month. The largest single donation he remembers is $40,000. Tyler “Ninja” Blevins has enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top of the gaming world, becoming the most watched video game streamer in the world playing “Fortnite: Battle Royale” and doubling as the game’s most successful esports competitor. Ninja now has a new achievement to add to his growing list: becoming the first professional gamer to appear on the cover of ESPN the Magazine. In the ESPN cover story, Elaine Teng explores Ninja’s roots in competitive Halo, his relationship with his wife/manager Jess, and how he maintains his six-figure-a-month career. Ninja’s primary income comes… Read full this story
- Dallas Cowboys' Game Analysis: Pre-Season Week 1 vs Seattle Seahawks
- Christmas Party Celebrations - Fun and Festive!
- Presenting - Bob Murdoch from Centre 55 Has My Vote for an Honorary Doctorate of Community Service
- Interview With Marty Angelo, Author of Once Life Matters
- Doc's 2005 WAC Preview -- Conference Will Get National Attention In 2005 With Two Strong Programs
- Fox Foundation in Money at WSOP
- How To Guide Your Child To Succeed In Life
- Interview With Michele VonOrt Cozzens, Author of "A Line Between Friends"
- What To Do With That Week Off
‘Fortnite’ streamer Tyler ‘Ninja’ Blevins says he once received a $40,000 donation while playing the game have 288 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at September 18, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.