Sport by Press Association 07/09/2018, 10:46 pm FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter England captain Harry Kane has brushed aside concerns over his workload, insisting his early-season statistics are nothing to worry about. That Kane found himself facing questions over his mental and physical freshness on the eve of Spain’s Nations League visit to Wembley was perhaps puzzling; he will, after all, be collecting the World Cup Golden Boot before kick-off and has already netted twice in four games this term. But there are wider worries about the burden he carries for club and country, both of whom treat him as indispensable, and how it is shaping his game. Six goals in Russia were enough to net him his newest glittering award but he failed to find the net in his final three games of the tournament and he has been more shot-shy than usual since returning to Premier League action. The 25-year-old has made just 10 attempts on goal in four outings, half Sergio Aguero’s number and three shy of Tottenham team-mate Christian Eriksen. Kane, who will mark his achievements in Russia by wearing a specially commissioned pair of golden boots against Spain, reads… Read full this story
- World Cup 2006 Preview - Australia
- World Cup Soccer Match Report from Poland v Ecuador at Germany 2006
- A Brief History of Cricket World Cup
- Chances of India in Cricket World-Cup 2007 and Role of Media
- Tammy Abraham Says England Will Walk Off The Field If Subjected To Racism
- Making the World a Better Place One Single Thread at a Time
- English Rugby - Back on Track ?
- Premiership Season Preview 2006/07 - Portsmouth
- Premiership Season Preview 2006/07 - Charlton Athletic
- The Dish: 'Sheed Defends Predictions
England captain Harry Kane dismisses freshness worries after World Cup exploits have 276 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 7, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.