CEC Bank increases interest rates of fixed-term deposits with interest rates, in RON, for both retail clients and companies. The interest rate on deposits for individuals reaches up to 1.75 percent per annum for 24 months deposits with fixed interest rate and for legal entities the fixed interest rate reaches 0.55 percent p.a. for 12 months deposits with fixed interest rate up to 12 months. For the CEC Bank deposit for children, a product that allows the possibility of subsequent deposits and partial withdrawals, the bank will pay a 1.25 percent interest rate per annum. The deposits can be made up in the over 1,000 territorial units of CEC Bank, half of which are located in rural areas, and through online solutions like CEC Bank Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or Phone Banking TeleCEC. Deposits are guaranteed, according to the law, by the Deposit Guarantee Fund in the Banking System. “In line with the tradition of over 150 years of supporting the activity of saving, by seeking to increase interest rates on deposits, CEC Bank is reaffirmed as an active supporter of a responsible saving. In addition, to celebrate the Day Worldwide Savings we are considering launching anniversary savings products in… Read full this story
- WSFS Bank expands to Pennsylvania to keep growing
- What a Fed rate hike means for you (get ready to pay more)
- Will a Fed rate hike mean more interest in your savings account?
- Cash withdrawals to be capped at 300 euros when Cyprus’ banks open for the first time more than in a week
- Is a loan with a 37 percent interest rate worth it?
- All you need to know about Federal Reserve’s key interest rates
- What the latest Fed rate hike means for mortgage rates
- Fixed home mortgage rates fall to record lows
- Mortgage rates fall to record lows
- Mortgage rates are at record lows, but few refinancing
CEC Bank raises interest rates of fixed-term deposits to 1.75 percent per annum have 299 words, post on business-review.eu at September 17, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.