Boris Johnson and his wife Marina Wheeler are in the process of divorcing. (AP)
Boris Johnson and long-suffering wife Marina Wheeler are divorcing — after she accused him of cheating on her again.
The pair said in a joint statement this morning that they separated “some time ago” and are now in the process of getting a divorce.
It comes after The Sun exclusively revealed the couple, both 54, were living apart.
The short statement read: “Several months ago, after 25 years of marriage, we decided it was in our best interests to separate.
“We have subsequently agreed to divorce and that process is under way.
“As friends we will continue to support our four children in the years ahead. We will not be commenting further.”
Boris had been accused of cheating again on lawyer Marina who he married in 1993.
The former Foreign Secretary fathered a child in 2009 with arts consultant Helen Macintyre.
And in 2004 Johnson admitted having an affair with the writer Petronella Wyatt who fell pregnant and had an abortion.
This story originally appeared on The Sun. Read more content from The Sun here.
- Boris Johnson moves into Downing Street today - taking Carrie Symonds with him
- Boris Johnson: The memorable moments of Britain's new prime minister
- Boris Johnson still planning to live with Carrie Symonds in Downing Street despite row
- Boris Johnson comes in like a wrecking ball! PM is let loose in a 'Get Brexit Done' JCB and smashes through a wall marked 'gridlock' as he tries to regain momentum - after polls show he could face ANOTHER hung parliament
- 'It's going to be mega-tough': How Boris Johnson must win FIFTY Labour seats to offset losses to SNP Remainers in Scotland and the Lib Dems in the South
- Nigel Farage savages Boris Johnson's 'oven-ready' Brexit deal and claims Labour believes Leave voters are all 'morons' in last-ditch bid for support amid gloomy poll numbers
- Boris Johnson says cycling on the pavement is the NAUGHTIEST thing he will 'admit to doing' ahead of the election, despite a string of well-publicised affairs and an admission that he once took COCAINE
- Do the deal! Poll reveals Britain wants MPs to stop the delay and back Boris Johnson today after his Brexit breakthrough
- Donald Trump praises Boris Johnson, urges him to 'get together' with Nigel Farage to form an 'unstoppable' election pact - and rubbishes Jeremy Corbyn while dismissing his claims the NHS will be part of a UK-US trade deal
- Boris Johnson the wrecking ball! PM is let loose in a Brexit-themed JCB and smashes through a wall marked 'gridlock' as he tries to regain momentum as polls show he could face ANOTHER hung parliament
- Boris Johnson will 'show some love' for public sector workers by handing out bigger pay rises, allies claim - as Hunt accuses him of planning Brexit 'on a wing and a prayer'
- Will Boris Johnson get his Brexmas wish? Labour makes MORE gains in latest poll but the Tories are still on course to win a majority with just HOURS to go until general election voting begins
- 'It's up to YOU now': Boris Johnson makes final plea to voters as he hammers home Brexit vow at glitzy rally HOURS before election - with polls showing the Tories are still ahead but NOT guaranteed a majority
- Delingpole: Boris Johnson’s Conservatives Are In Thrall to the Cult of St Greta
- London Bridge terror victim's dad says Boris Johnson 'saw opportunity over tragedy'
- London Bridge attack victim's dad: 'Boris Johnson saw an opportunity in his death'
- Jeremy Corbyn interview: Labour leader on national security, Prince Andrew and Boris Johnson's lies
- Who is Boris Johnson? Everything you need to know about the new British Prime Minister
- Boris Johnson claims riding his bike on the pavement is the naughtiest thing he’s ever done
- Boris Johnson Vows to Withhold Brexit Divorce Bill Unless EU Agrees Better Exit Terms
Boris Johnson announces divorce from wife Marina Wheeler after 25 years amid claims he 'cheated on her' have 628 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 7, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.