Warning: Possible spoilers for Star Wars: Episode IX ahead.Any photo or tidbit released from the cast and crew of Star Wars: Episode IX will be dissected and debated by fans, and here’s a new image to chew over.On Sunday, Dan Mindel, the film’s director of photography, posted an Instagram photo apparently from the Episode IX set, with the caption, “Space lights ….. unbeatable quality source of ambient lighting…6000 watts 6 lamps or 3000 watts 3 lamps!”The photo indeed shows a huge number of lights, green-screen walls, some arch-like structures and a few crew members.But the lights are secondary to something else in the image. The arch seems to soar over a mosaic image, which had some Instagram commenters wondering if the scene is depicting the first Jedi temple on the planet Ahch-To. The temple was home to a mosaic of the Prime Jedi, the first member of the Jedi Order, sitting in a state of meditation and balance.”Balance symbol?” asked paintedroseered on Instagram.Responded vpelto95, “Prime Jedi? That’s what I was thinking too.”The image also appeared in the Last Jedi. But the photo is shot from so far away that it’s unclear if the mosaic theory is correct. Other fans had different guesses.”Are those rebel… Read full this story
- The Star Wars Legos Games - Things You Should Know Before Buying Lego Stars Wars II
- The Top 5 Must Play RPGs for Every Video Game Console
- Diverse Skills for Today's Computer Industry Job Market
- Zachary Quinto on the Loch Ness monster mystery, Leonard Nimoy friendship
- Is This Uranium Bull Market For Real?
- House holds Barr, Ross in criminal contempt, as GOP decries 'more political theater'
- Shut Up With "LETTT’SSSS GOOOOOOO" Already
- Siegfried & Roy - A Life Journey of Fulfilling Your Dreams
Star Wars: Episode IX photo: Fans seek Prime Jedi clues have 293 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 11, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.