NEW BEDFORD – Patrick and Denise Gannon, parents of slain Yarmouth Police Sgt. Sean M. Gannon, work at Southcoast Health as chief quality officer and emergency department patient ambassador at St. Luke’s Hospital, respectively. Southcoast Health is selling T-shirts to fundraise in support of constructing a memorial playground at Campbell Elementary School in their son’s name. Sean Gannon, a member of the police department’s K-9 unit, was shot and killed in April while serving a warrant in Barnstable, Mass. His dog, Nero, was also shot but survived his injuries. The T-shirts are available for purchase at the Southcoast More Store and sell for $25, with shipping included. The shirts come in male, female and youth styles and sizes, and sport a logo depicting a covered slide and the playground’s name over the left breast. Proceeds from the T-shirt sales will aid the construction of the Sgt. Sean M. Gannon Memorial Playground at the school, where Sean Gannon played as a boy. “Employees at Southcoast Health were deeply affected by the tragic death of Sgt. Gannon, whose parents both work for the organization,” said Keith A. Hovan, president and CEO of Southcoast Health. “We wanted to pay lasting tribute to Sgt. Gannon, and… Read full this story
- Officers killed in the line of duty in 2018
- Erie's 2017 "40 Under 40"
- With first children’s book, Peaks Island artist Scott Kelley creates a world without fear
- The Mess and the Murders
- Guam's Village News from mayors' offices
- Avicii and other notable celebrity deaths
- Verne Troyer and other notable celebrity deaths
- Daily Business Report-April 13, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- After a guilty verdict, what happens next for Bill Cosby?
- Gov. Kay Ivey steadied the ship, now asks Alabama voters to choose her
Southcoast Health selling T-shirts to aid Sgt. Sean M. Gannon Memorial Playground have 281 words, post on pbn.com at August 13, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.