By Michael Hurley, CBS Boston BOSTON (CBS) — A new book about the NFL is set to hit shelves soon, and it sure seems like nobody involved with the league is going to like it. The book, written by Mark Leibovich and titled “Big Game: The NFL in Dangerous Times,” provides a behind-the-curtain look at the inner workings of the NFL — specifically the owners and executives in charge of running the league. Though the book will not be available to the public until Sept. 4, a number of outlets received advanced copies and have shared some of the most intriguing aspects of the book. All of those stories have been coming out in some rapid-fire fashion in recent days, so in an effort to try to share some of the most newsworthy items, here’s a collection of what’s stood out the most. This information comes from NBC Sports Boston’s Tom E. Curran’s review (the first of the bunch to go live), The Boston Globe’s review from Nik Decosta-Klipa, Bryan Curtis’ write-up on The Ringer, and Leibovich’s own comments to NBC Sports’ Peter King. ROGER GOODELL IS NOT A POPULAR MAN One might assume that, given his massive salary and his latest… Read full this story
- Report: Tom Brady, Patriots agree to two-year extension
- Tom Brady, Patriots agree to two-year extension
- Report: Tom Brady, Patriots agree to extension
- Here’s how Tom Brady keeps fighting Father Time — and winning
- Which Super Bowl ring is Tom Brady’s favorite? 'The next one'
- Details revealed on Tom Brady’s two-year contract extension
- Tom Brady posts 'spoiler alert' photo with Peyton Manning
- Tom Brady aiming for fourth No. 1 in NFL Network player rankings
- Tom Brady to Sell Boston Mansion, Fueling Retirement Speculation
- Tom Brady bothered conversation about Antonio Brown leaked?
New NFL Book Reveals Explosive Details About Roger Goodell, Tom Brady, Patriots, And More have 291 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.