We’ve got some fun new details to share with you regarding Disney’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge them park attraction. No outpost on the edge of the Star Wars galaxy would be complete without a cantina for all of the scum and villainy to go to and relax.
Disney Parks Blog has revealed that there is a cantina coming to the Black Spire Outpost in Galaxy’s Edge. It will be called Oga’s Cantina and it will serve any pilots, bounty hunters, smugglers, locals and galactic travelers who are looking to unwind.
Here are the details that have been revealed for Oga’s Cantina:
- Beginner's Guide to Star Wars Galaxies
- Star Wars Halloween Costumes - A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy
- Happy Birthday Star Wars
- Star Wars Fleece Tie Blanket: Easy Handmade Project
- In Love with Star Wars
- Star Wars Replica Ultimate Star Wars Costumes
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Collectibles Shopping List
- Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic
- 11 Things Small Business Owners Can Learn From Star Wars