Leicester City could make a January move for Blackburn star Bradley Dack, according to reports.
Dack scored 18 goals and provided nine assists to earn the League One player of the season award and guide Rovers to promotion, and he’s continued his fine form in the Championship. He already has four goals and three assists this campaign.
After adapting quickly to life in the second tier, Dack has piqued City’s interest again and they are eyeing a move during the winter window or next summer.
Blackburn signed Dack from Gillingham for £750,000 in 2017 but could sell him for £10million.
- Fernandinho warns Manchester City they could face top-four fight
- Sam Allardyce flies off to relax but eyes return to management
- PL Preview: Wolves v. Leicester
- Man City vs West Ham rearranged for February 19 and live on Sky Sports
- Irina Shayk keeps her head down in New York City... after reuniting with ex Bradley Cooper during a BAFTA after party in London
- 'They were looking adoringly at each other': Exes Irina Shayk, 34, and Bradley Cooper, 45, appear friendly as they reunite for a picture at British Vogue x Tiffany & Co BAFTAs party seven months after split
- Man City track Swansea defender Joe Rodon, 22, as Pep Guardiola steps up transfer hunt for Kompany replacement
- Mexicans Abroad: Tecatito draws eyes in flashy performance against Benfica
- Underdog Sheffield United eyes Champions League spot
- Top Premier League storylines: Week 8
- Fantasy Premier League guide: The new January arrivals
- David Prutton vs Phil Thompson: Sky Bet EFL and Super 6 predictions
- Rumour Has It: Barcelona ready to sell Coutinho for £77m amid Premier League interest
- The race for the Premier League: West Brom, Leeds, Fulham, Nottingham Forest and Brentford all in promotion mix
- Super 6: More misery for Leeds? Nottingham Forest to continue surge?
- Has anyone missed a penalty on purpose?
- Premier League winter break: How is your club spending it?
- Love Island's Olivia Attwood puts on a VERY busty display in a tiny plunging black corset and skintight trousers in sultry Instagram snaps
- Olivia Attwood keeps it low-key as she arrives back in Manchester... after mocking ex Chris Hughes' NTAs brawl two years after their own awards spat
- Premier League reports and highlights - matchday seven
Leicester City eye Blackburn's Bradley Dack have 376 words, post on www.leicestermercury.co.uk at August 26, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.