STYLE & BEAUTY 08/01/2018 05:45 am ET We can always count on the “Orange is the New Black” star to be bold with her fashion choices. By Julia Brucculieri If we had to describe Laverne Cox’s style in three words, we’d call it sparkly, sexy and glamorous. Since her early days working in TV, the “Orange Is the New Black” star has had a penchant for glitter, often opting for gowns and minidresses covered in sequins or other sparkling embellishments. In 2013, the year “OITNB” premiered on Netflix, Cox really started letting her inner glamazon shine and stepped up her style game with classic-yet-sexy gowns (like the white number she wore to the 2015 BET Awards). She’s also tried out more trendy pieces, like jumpsuits and Kardashian-esque matching separates. Cox isn’t afraid to bring the drama ― or show a little bit of skin ― on the red carpet, either. Whether she’s wearing a beautiful blue velvet gown or a dress with a scandalously deep V-neckline, we can always count on her (and, of course her stylist, Christina Pacellito) to be bold with her fashion choices. With the sixth season of “OITNB” now available on Netflix, we’re looking forward to following Cox’s… Read full this story
- Thirty years ago, the Honda NSX changed the supercar forever. Tim Pitt celebrates with a retro road-trip
- Spring clean your wardrobe and give your favourite go-tos a style reboot
- Focus On Camden: Camden Market turns 45 tomorrow, but how much have house prices changed in this cultural hotspot?
- Top 10 most unusual hotels in Russia (PHOTOS)
- Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow prove they are still the best of Friends
- 45 style tips to take from Victoria Beckham as she celebrates her 45th birthday today
- Harry Styles net worth: How wealthy is the former One Direction star in comparison to Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall?
- Photos dating back to 1923 show how Brits used to celebrate Easter
- Fascinating photos show how pets were indulged in Paris salon in 1951
- 'Sometimes there are unflattering photos but we're just here to have a good time'
Laverne Cox's Style Through The Years, In 45 Glorious Photos have 339 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.