Kareena Kapoor Khan is undoubtedly the Diva of Bollywood. Right from her debut film ‘Refugee’ to her iconic film ‘Jab We Met’ to her performance oriented film ‘Chameli’ to her recent comeback movie ‘Veere Di Wedding’, she has proved that she belongs to one of the most revered families in Bollywood, the Kapoors! But did you know that there was a time when the young Bebo wanted to be a criminal lawyer and not a Bollywood actress? Yes, you read it right! Kareena’s best friend Amrita Arora had once reportedly revealed that after completing her 12th, the now actress wanted to pursue her career in law and had reportedly taken admission in Government Law College in Churchgate. According to Amrita, she was perfect for becoming a lawyer as she had all the abilities to be one besides possessing a great convincing power. However, in a twist of fate, the Begum of Bollywood turned to acting after one of the studies at the law college!
- Amir Khan Will Either Fight Manny Pacquiao Or Retire
- Manny Pacquiao Open To Fight Amir Khan In Dubai Next Year
- Salman Khan Prison Sentence Delayed
- Imran Khan is mentally challenged: Rahul Rawail
- Amir Khan Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- MMA News: Brave CF looking to book Artem Lobov vs Amir Khan
- Social Networks, Criminal Networks?
- 6 Habits Of People Who Always Get What They Want
- Salman Khan, The Most Influential Person In Education Technology
- Apple vs FBI Timeline: What You Need to Know
Did you know that Kareena Kapoor Khan wanted to become a criminal lawyer? have 240 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at August 6, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.