A ceremony marks the start of construction of the Can Tho waste-to-power plant, a project invested by the Chinese-based Everbright International company (Photo: sggp.org.vn) The four – Cheng Shi Jian (born in 1965), Cheng Shuang Hu (1986), Yang Zhen (1976), and Tong Xiao Long (1991) – entered Vietnam using tourist visas. However, they stayed on to work at the construction site of a solid-waste treatment plant in Truong Xuan commune, Thoi Lai district, Can Tho City. Of the four, Tong Xiao Long operated a small business, while the others worked as building engineers. For their breach of regulations on foreign immigration, the Chinese violators have been fined VND20 million (US$850) each. The site where they used to work is part the Can Tho waste-to-power plant, a project invested by the Chinese-based Everbright International company. Its construction began on June 30 last year.
- Nearly 1,000 Chinese workers to come to Vietnam this month
- Illegal Chinese Fishing Vessel Stopped near Remote Pacific Nation of Palau
- Four Vietnamese nabbed for smuggling nine illegal Chinese migrants into country
- Woke CA: ‘Racism’ Reason ‘Essential’ Illegal Workers May Not Get Vaccine Before General Public
- Thai PM blames migrant workers for market coronavirus outbreak
- Fat Choy: ‘A Chinese Fast Food Joint That’s Also Vegan’ Arrives On The LES
- Da Nang traffic police catch Chinese border jumpers for 2nd time in week
- CDC Panel: People Over 75, Frontline Workers, Potentially Illegal Farmworkers Should Get Shot Next
- Britain to impose fine on Facebook, Twitter for failing to remove harmful content
- Vietnamese, Chinese coast guards conduct joint patrol in Tonkin Gulf
Can Tho fines illegal Chinese workers have 258 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.