Love Island viewers watched in agony last night as Georgia was savagely dumped by Josh after he chose to recouple with newcomer Kaz.
Georgia was praised for her strength as she came face-to-face with the newly loved up couple – but it’s all getting too much for her.
The 20-year-old aspiring actress breaks down in scenes to air tonight as she is left feeling humiliated for opening up to Josh about her feelings for him.
Being comforted on the swing, Dani tells her: “You’re strong, you’ve done bloody well. Out of all of this you have been loyal. You could have had Jordan and you didn’t want him because you’re a good person. Josh on the other hand has been a div.”
In the Beach Hut, Georgia says: “How could Josh do that to me when I’ve been so loyal to him? I’ve never been f***** over in my life and it really hurts.”
She later agrees to speak to the LADBible presenter who attempts to apologise for his behaviour.
“You have no idea how much you’ve hurt me,” Georgia says. “I have never laid my cards out on the table to a guy ever and that was such a big step for me and I did that… I cannot believe what is going on.”
She continues: “I had a connection with someone else in here, Josh. I think we both had our little tests. I passed mine because I’m a loyal girl. Yes, I’m a flirt but I know the boundaries. You obviously don’t… I put my heart out to you. I’ve never done that ever and I did all of that for you.”
Elsewhere Dani and Jack or ‘Jani’ as they’re collectively known finally declare their love for one another after being torn apart for nearly a week – with Jack living with his ex Ellie.
Dani can’t stop smiling as she tells the Beach Hut she’s never been so happy, before heading to bed where they both declare their love for one another.
“I actually feel like I love you a little bit. I’m in love with you,” he tells her.
“I do feel I love you,” she replies.
Love Island is on ITV2, tonight at 9:30pm
- 'I feel like you chose me in order to stay': Love Island Australia's first same-sex couple are already over as Phoebe DUMPS Cassie after her date with twin-truders Josh and Luke
- How the Love Island winners spent their £50k
- Chloe Ferry leaves very little to the imagination as she steps out in a TINY pink bikini while on a sun-soaked Dubai break... after ex Sam Gowland covers his tattoo of her face
- Wayne Rooney breaks his silence amid wife Coleen's WAG war with Rebekah Vardy but ignores scandal to post World Mental Health Day message
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Pregnant Rebekah Vardy looks emotional as she is supported by husband Jamie at a friend's wedding in Leicester... after jetting back to the UK in tears amid WAG war with Coleen Rooney
- Chanelle Hayes PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother star showcases her incredible figure in a halterneck red and leopard print bikini as she displays her three stone weight loss during girly break to Tenerife
- Fidel Castro’s secret love affair with NYC
- Made In Chelsea fans divided over Zara McDermott's debut... as they call her out for wading into boyfriend Sam Thompson's feud with Jamie Laing
- Rumoured line-up for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! 2019
- Stars rumoured for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here 2019!
- The Crown FIRST LOOK: Tom Brooke transforms into Buckingham Palace's most famous intruder Michael Fagan as series four tackles one of the 20th century's worst royal security breaches
- 10 classic UK trips by public transport
- 'Crossing the Atlantic with no fuel:' Can superyachts really go green?
- The insiders' guide to Japan's Rugby World Cup cities
- TOWIE's Yazmin Oukhellou and ex James Lock have explosive row during filming... after he was pictured kissing his 'new girlfriend' Ellie Mackenzie
- TOWIE's Amber Turner turns heads in a blue tuxedo minidress as she joins a stylish Courtney Green for filming... after sobbing about beau Dan Edgar
- Music project further strengthens bonds among Vietnamese, Japanese
- Miley Cyrus hugs birthday girl Dakota Johnson
- The Habit 2
- The Wales winners and losers after Rugby World Cup win over Fiji
Love Island’s Georgia breaks down in tears over dumping from Josh: ‘You have no idea how much you’ve hurt me’ have 716 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.