Redditors share wedding horror stories and hard-learned lessons in the Ask Reddit thread, “What’s the one thing you regret doing for your wedding day?” I had a perfect wedding, and my only regret is getting really tightly tailored suit pants. So get yourself some slacks with room to grow, and learn these wedding lessons the easy way. Use digital RSVPs Shirleysparrow regrets using paper invites and RSVPs: The amount of stress I put myself through trying to get paper mailed back to me in an era when no one uses mail anymore was so unnecessary. At one point we’d gotten very few RSVPs back and I had a total crying meltdown about how no one was going to come. Of course they were going to come, it’s just no one uses mail anymore. Instead, Shirleysparrow says, you should use a wedding site, which saves money and time. (If you do paper invites—my wife sent out a zine—you can still ask for RSVPs over email.) Don’t save the sex for the wedding night You’ll be exhausted. Beyonce_Fanatic was; bangersnmash13 was; rosebert was. If you’re not worried about a smiting from God, the time for sex is the morning of. Or do… Read full this story
- NY police cleared in 50-bullet wedding day shooting
- Wedding day blues
- Wedding ceremony of black Thai ethnic minorities
- Wedding without a gown
- Perfect Honeymoon & Wedding Exhibition
- Group wedding heats up freezing Harbin
- Fortune-tellers are not wedding planners
- In Ho Chi Minh City, there’s a street for wedding dresses for rent
- Webcast weddings let everyone 'be there'
- Same-sex wedding sparks support for gay marriage
Learn From These Redditors' Wedding Day Regrets have 270 words, post on lifehacker.com at July 23, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.