Updated 0803 GMT (1603 HKT) June 8, 2018
(CNN)If children anywhere should care about plastic in our oceans, it’s those in the Maldives, a country that is 99% water and 1% land. From the tourism that generates 37% of all jobs on this idyllic chain of coral islands to the quality of the tuna eaten there for three meals a day, their future hinges on clean seas.
New York, United States
Hong Kong, China
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- I was devastated when doctors told me my sperm count was low – but I increased it TEN-FOLD by changing my diet and using this weird trick
- The Most Iconic TV And Movie Characters From The 2010s
- ‘We have a chance to show the truth’: into the heart of Chernobyl
- What drives writers to drink?
- Me, my camera, my brother... our cancer
- Gandhi, but with guns: Part One
- Read The Edge of the Shoal by Cynan Jones, winner of the BBC National short story award
- Beat Godfather Meets Glitter Mainman: William Burroughs Interviews David Bowie
Our children's plastic lives seen through lunches have 2405 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 7, 2018. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.