caption Kindness matters. source John Gress / Reuters McDonald’s jobs – like all jobs – provide employees with plenty of learning opportunities. McDonald’s crew members shared what they’ve learned from working at the restaurant chain with Business Insider. The lessons ranged from treating everyone with kindness to learning to work with others. The food at McDonald’s might be largely the same all over the world, but the experiences of its employees can vary quite a bit. Of course, the atmosphere of each store depends a lot on the customer base, the crew, the management, and the franchise-owner. But there’s one commonality that links at McDonald’s jobs. Like all jobs, McDonald’s gigs serve as a learning experience, for better or for worse. Business Insider spoke with several current and former crew members to find out what they learned from working at the restaurant. Former McDonald’s employees have also posted on Quora about their work experiences. Here’s what McDonald’s crew members have learned from the job: The job is a crash course in the basics of how a restaurant works source Sorbis/Shutterstock “McDonald’s can provide essential workforce skills and people can use this to their advantage in their next resume,” former McDonald’s… Read full this story
- The Not So Fast Food Luncheon
- How to Avoid Eating Fast Food
- Why Do We Eat Fast Food and How Can We Avoid It?
- Learn Spanish Fast Online - 5 Short and Simple Steps
- The Impact Of Ethics On Decision Making - Fast Food Or Fresh Food
- Customer Serve Us Vs Customer Service - Getting Fast Food And Attitude
- Ever Wonder How Many People Eat Fast Food?
- Is Your Fast Food Fixation Telling The World About Your Business at Home?
- When Fast Foods Become a Healthy Food Choice With Subway Diet
- Quick Ways to Lose Weight - Learn the Fast and Most Efficient Techniques
McDonald’s employees share 7 things they learned from working at the fast-food giant have 311 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at June 20, 2018. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.